Have you got your children's outgrown clothing or your maternity
wear to sell but you simply haven't got the time or energy to do
so? Would you like someone to take the hassle out of ironing,
photographing, listing items and doing either trips to the post
office or waiting in for people to collect when it's likely they
won't turn up? Would you like money in your pocket rather
than shelling out on fees that popular auction sites charge?
We will take your clothing off your hands and do the hard work
for you, freeing up space in your home at the same time!
Here at Second Time Around we will purchase your good quality,
sellable clothing for the following prices:
0-6 months baby clothing - 50p per item
6 months up to 10 years old clothing - 75p per item
We request that you send us a minimum of 10 items of children's clothing at a time with no maximum limit.
The following rules apply when selling to us:
- Please ensure that all items have been washed before you send them to us. This enables to keep our re-selling prices so reasonable. We reserve the right to refuse any clothing which hasn't been pre-washed.
- Please do not send us clothing with stains, bobbling, holes, pulls in the fabric, fading, rips, size alterations, damaged/broken buttons/zips/fastenings, cracked motifs/logos.
- We will not accept tights, vests, pants/knickers or socks unless they are brand new in packaging. One packet will count as one item.
- Pyjama top and bottom sets will count as one item.
- We do not accept bibs, scratch mitts or footwear.
- We do not accept personalised items, fancy dress, clothing with logos on (such as school jumpers) or replica clothing.
- We do not accept clothing from smoking households.
- Any elastic in clothing needs to be in good order. e.g not loose.
- Regretfully we cannot accept any clothing that doesn't have a size label. e.g. hand knitted items or handmade clothing.